About the Organization
Our Values and Principles
- Commitment to the public interest
- Accountability to the public
- Commitment to the law
- Respecting the value and dignity of individuals
- Social justice
- Political Impartiality
- Respecting the pluralism and diversity
- Transparency, integrity and honesty
- Belief in the potential of citizens
- Management / responsible use of resources
- Commitment to higher quality at work
- Founders of coalitions and networks of mutual interest to help social, economic and political processes in the country
- We are responsible, open and accountable in our relationships with the membership, supporters, partners, donors and citizens
- We work and we are engaged within the goals we have set to ourselves never compromising the values and orientation of the organization.
- We will take a stand on the issues we believe in, after consultation with the Advisory Board and affiliates of the organization. Our public attitudes will reflect the results of researches and analysis supported by facts and arguments.
- Cooperation with all governmental groups, non-governmental, for-profit and not for profit, individuals, and others who support the cause of Movement FOL and its goals.